Why join ARATA?
Because you believe in its objectives and want to:
- Keep abreast of the latest information and issues affecting the industry in Australia and overseas, through ARATA's networks, newsletters, forums and listservers.
- Have a say in how outcomes for assistive technology practice and systems are determined
- Participate in evolving models such as accreditation for service providers
- Raise awareness of global issues impacting on consumers, organisations, suppliers and manufacturers in your areas of speciality (eg standards, funding, access, policy)
- Help ensure that emerging technologies are made accessible to people with disabilities
What benefits do you receive if you become a member?
- ARATA members Listserver and AT discussion forums
- Quarterly newsletter
- Discounted registration for the ARATA Conference
- Discounted registration for attendance at RESNA conference (USA), AAATE (Europe) and RESJA (Japan)
- Access to members only section including the ARATA members directory
- Notice of annual general meeting of ARATA
- The right to vote and stand for a position on the Board of Directors
Join now by visiting our membership page and downloading a membership form.