AUSTRALIAN ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
JULY 27 - 29 2016
Collaborate, Empower, Transform
Realising opportunities with assistive technology solutions
Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Gold Coast, Queensland
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Assistive technology solutions are essential enablers in everyday life. They are becoming increasingly important to all people with an interest in health, disability, aged care, education, and employment services.
This conference will offer a diverse range of interactive, thought-provoking and educational sessions exploring current practice in the assistive technology sector. It will feature people who use assistive technologies in their daily lives as well as people who are passionate about promoting the effective design, selection and use of assistive technology solutions.
- Make valuable connections
- Explore new and upcoming assistive technologies
- Strengthen your knowledge and skills and advance your career
- Empower others to improve their lives through assistive technologies
- Shape the future of assistive technology practice
- Reflect on your own practice and learn from others
- Earn CPD hours
Who should attend?
If you require, or work with, Assistive Technologies this Conference is the peak forum to gain specialist information and training.
Conference Organisers - DC Conferences
Suite 103, Level 1,
3 West Street,
North Sydney NSW, 2060
(02) 9954 4400
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Premium Sponsors